The chronicles of my life. Make it interesting, babes n dudes!

9/27/2005

Holiday Thoughts

I miss the spirit of old schoolness.
It's been more then a month yet it feels like quite a long time.
I am tired. I need more sleep even though i get more then 12 hours of sleep per day. Guess its replacing lost sleep. Sometimes i feel like a sleep camel. Store it in me in e hols so tt when sch comes i dun need to sleep. Bloody mutant.
Shouldn't have watched brothers grimm in kvcd mode i couldnt see jack shit.
Final Fantasy 7: advent children was fucking awesome.
John thonned for a week. Amazing. How does he do it? Ans: Grow a beard.
Terence disappeared.
Ismail is camping at the round table.
Declan is wif his mom.
Mathen is in JB getting ass banged by robbers/corrupted police officers.
Joe is in Jing Yin's grasp, shopping his life away. Jing Yin has taken a hold on Joe, man down.
Fiona is working at Coffee Club Taka.
Theresa is in starbucks paragon.
August is like me, gaming his life away at home.
Punk has died.
I refuse to see the world in all its splendor due to the fact tt i'm broke n need a job and am putting on hell lots of weight.
Lok is in china then bangkok then laos/cambodia. What the fuck is he, a bloody backpacking ang moh?
I'm gonna celebrate my birthday soon n i demand presents. Details later on. Pls spread for me i need love(presents (PRESENTS) )
My face is well oiled. Yuck.
Need a haircut. Need money for that.
May be working in Dfs due to the sluggish job lobangs.
Argh i have had enough of Dynasty warriors.
somebody plsplsplsplspls get me out of my dilemma.
Oh hello, task finished i can play lotr: battle for middle earth now. Lagxor, here i come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Netflow-based Traffic Analyzer Get NetFlow Analyzer for in-depth network traffic analysis from Cisco Netflow exports.
Hey,I love your blog here!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers dating plus other related stuff.

Please come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:46 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home